Wednesday, January 29, 2014

shoulda...coulda..woulda

I should be packing and organizing and did I say packing but I just can't seem to get motivated. I'm the ultimate procrastinator these days. Maybe if I don't think about it, it's not really going to happen. I could be doing laundry and should be doing laundry but I can't seem to pry myself away. Away from my soft, sweet, cuddly, bundle of energy daughter. I just want to hug her, kiss her, snuggle her, watch movies with her, cook with her, walk her to and from school, and oh yeah...did I say kiss and hug her. I can't get enough. She must feel the same because I can't pry her away from me either. We are at a constant state of embrace. The separation is near and I'm feeling the pain all the way to my bones and I know she is too. If I mention leaving she simply says "hush mama, lets not think about that now and just spend time together".  It's like hearing an echo of myself bouncing back at me. When did she grow up? Did I miss it? Will I miss it? Will she be alright with out me? Has she been alright with out me? So many questions and today I have no answers so in stead I'll stop writing and go back to snuggling and kissing so I wont miss anything in the right now!

No comments: