Saturday, July 13, 2013

Post exam reflection

The exam is over and looking back I'm so thankful for tools like UWorld. I felt well prepared and the format was just comfortable. I felt like I was taking another practice test at home. Over all this test felt easier. It felt more comfortable. The concepts were so much more clinically relevant and not so much of the what is the enzyme that does A,B or C, or what is the pathway in ... The information was easier to remember and recall. Now comes the fun part of waiting for my score. Typically its 3-4 Wednesdays from the time you took it. In the mean time I'm going to Georgia for 4 weeks to complete an Urgent Care rotation and working on my residency application. But today I mostly feel drained and tired and a little lost as to what to do with all this free time. Netflix perhaps??? So much to catch up on like spending precious time with family.

No comments: