Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Visa's away...hello financial aid and appartment hunting

The Visa packet is gone. As it turns out I did not have to include the money orders. Ross actually paid for the visa fees. I was blown away!!! Unfortunately I had already gotten the money orders when I figured this out so, I made them out to myself. Now it's time to focus on completing my financial aid and finding an apartment for us to live in. I wonder what kind of headaches that is going to give me.


Not much else to report. Slow week. It's been really nice to relax and not have to think too much about anything these last few days. I have been completely absorbed by re-reading the twilight series. I absolutely LOVE these books. Once I start I simply cannot put it down. If you haven't read them then you must. Who knows how long it will be before I get to read for pleasure again.

The geek in me comes out at times. GO TEAM EDWARD! HAHA

No comments: