Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Real estate

So we have met with two real estate agents over the last two days. They each tell us something different and explain why our house is worth this or that. We have two more agents to meet before we are suppose to decide on a listing price and a listing agent. How do you put a price tag on your home, comfort,hard work, life, memories? How does one depersonalize themselves from their home? I have no idea what the answer to these questions is but it has been hard to wrap my mind around. Over all Brandon and I are excited. This hasn't stressed us out so bad, yet. I suppose that is partially because we are very sure and comfortable with our decisions. House will be on the market soon and before we know it a new chapter will be beginning.

P.S. I paid my $700 deposit today. So now I have officially saved my spot.

No comments: