Thursday, June 27, 2013

Burned out...

It's two weeks until ck and I'm feeling exhausted. Tired of reading, doing questions, sitting in the same chair and stressing every second of every day. Frankly, I really just can't wait to get it over with. Funny thing is that I don't feel stressed but I must be if I can't even sleep. So I actually listened to my hubby and took the night off studying to watch a movie, can you say BEST DECISION EVER!!! For 2 sweet hours I was completely mesmerised by The Host.

For those that don't know me well I am a HUGE Twilight fan. I tried reading The Host a few years back but I couldn't get into it as it was so completely different from Twilight, and I was so very busy with MERP at the time, that I only got through like half of it. Well we finally got the movie and it was so fantastic. I need to go back and read the book now. I guess I'm finally ready. What a great sci-fi flick. I was very touched by the storyline and absolutely loved the characters and their personalities. I hope Stephenie Meyer is working on another book because I am officially a true fan of hers and not just the Twilight series!

Back to it but not until tomorrow...

~Cheers!~

No comments: