Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ready..Set...Go!

Yesterday was the last day of  my "alone time" and I will sadly admit that I was bored out of my mind and ready for my family to get home. I realize that I am simply not made to sit at home. Monday's orientation approaches swiftly and with that so does the uncertainty. A hurricane is threatening Miami area and as of right now I have not received any instructions from our program coordinator on what to do if weather progresses downhill. There is talk of school closures and chaos and I am also not sure what we are going to do with our daughter if that happens. I'm trying not to stress as I know that everything always works out. So today my husband is at work preparing the buildings for the hurricane and little pickle and I are headed off to Target for candles and water and some stitch witch for my new pants :) Wish us luck

No comments: