Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Life is Good

As I was walking my daughter to school this morning I was thinking about how wonderful my life is right now. Life has really slowed down this semester. I have had so much more free time. I get to walk her to school and pick her up nearly every day. On my days off I stay home and study in peace. No interruptions, no distractions, no noise, just piece. With fifth semester over after my final tomorrow, I find myself looking forward to spending more time at home preparing for STEP 1. The schedule I have created myself begins next Monday and goes for 8 weeks. By studying at home I will have the opportunity to spend time with my family, cook dinner, and still put in a solid 10 hours of study time.

1 comment:

Rinny said...

That sounds wonderful! I am so happy that you are finding time for you and your family. A balance is key. Miss y'all.