Friday, March 28, 2014

The last 4 weeks

It's all settled. I am officially going back to Trauma for my last 4 weeks of medical school. I am terribly excited not to have to travel away from my family but so not looking forward to the 30 + hour calls. However, its only 4 weeks and not 3 months like last time and when I'm off I get to come home to my family and that is PRICELESS!!! I get a three day weekend before I start on Monday so I better enjoy it. The weather in Miami is nice and I plan on sitting by the pool a lot in the next three days.

On a different note, I have signed my intern contract. It was surreal to see my name followed by MD on an official contract. I am so excited to move and to begin residency. I have had some amazing communications with my new residency family already and I have complete confidence with my choice. We are currently house hunting and hope to have that finalized soon.

No comments: