Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Feeling great

Post match bliss has hit me. I know, I know. Technically Match Day is Friday and I don't have a clue where I am going yet but..... with that said I feel this huge insurmountable weight has been lifted off my shoulders. We enjoyed celebrating as a family and I have been sleeping better the last few nights. I am still excited for Friday but I don't feel the pressure or doom like I did before. I would be blessed to go to any of the programs I interviewed at. In the mean time I am desperately trying to figure out my last elective. I am scheduled to be away for my last 4 weeks and I am trying to stay in south Florida as we cannot afford the housing expense. My coordinator tells me she is just waiting to hear back from the hospital here. I just need this to be resolved. If it works out, this may go down as the best week ever! There is more but that is all I can share for now.

No comments: