Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Semester 2

Well it is official! Grades are in and I am officially a second semester medical student. I cannot be happier and although I have always said I would not discuss my grades on this blog, I will say that I did well, better than average but with room to improve. I have learned so much during this first semester. How to study, how not to study, how to take exams, stress control, and what study resources are valuable to me and which are not. My family has gone through some serious growing pains as well but we are here at the end of this first semester reflecting back on our experience and improving on it. I have so much to share over the next few days but for now I am going to the beach with my family for some much needed play time with my 5 year old and a well deserved toast and a beautiful sunset with the love of my life and the most amazing husband.

No comments: