Monday, July 26, 2010

Anxiety vs. Excitement! Round 1

Well it’s over. MERP has ended. I took my last exam on Friday. It was 200 questions and we had 4 hours and 20 minutes to complete it. We started at 8am and ended at 12:20. I was able to get through all the questions in 3 hours and 45 minutes which gave me plenty of time to look at the questions I wanted to review again. I walked out feeling ok about the exam. Not great…not bad. Nervous mostly. I did my best and I have nothing to feel bad about. I went into the test with a pretty good average score and decent individual scores in the classes. Grades should be out today but…in all honesty we probably will not know what they are until tomorrow. I am getting more and more nervous with every hour and my classmates are feeling the same way. We are all skyping back and forth. There are very few of us left on the island as most of my classmates have made their trip back home. My family and I will be here for another 4 weeks… relaxing. We do have paperwork to complete and things to take care of but I just can’t seem to get myself to even look at any of it until I know my test score and if I passed or not. I don’t want to be overly confident and I’m trying to stay positive. So, in the mean time I’m going to try and update the blog with all of our Bahamian adventures.

1 comment:

Rinny said...

Looking forward to hearing as well!