Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mini 1 complete

Mini 1 is over!!! I can’t believe that I have been in school for 5 weeks now and have completed my first test. It all seems surreal. The test was not unreasonably difficult although there were a lot of very hard questions. The exam was 100 questions, it included all of our classes, and it was on paper although rumor is that it will be our last paper exam. I was well prepared for the exam. The week leading up to it I was studying a solid 12 hrs a day, which is my limit because I find that I don’t retain anything after that time frame. There were no big surprises and overall I think the test went well. Of course I won’t know until grades come back early this coming up week. Now it’s time to refocus on all of the new information that we were presented last week and not fall behind. It is so easy to just not study this weekend and just relax. But…I just can’t do that.


We did have some fun though. Brandon, Gabby and I went to port Lucaya on Friday after my test. We had some really good Greek food and then went to the beach there. On the way home we bought some rum and made cocktails at home. It was a nice day and I didn’t study at all. On Saturday we went to see the dolphins near our house. It was great. We had to look at them through a fence because we were not going to pay the BIG money that it costs to go swim with and pet the dolphins, but we got to see them do some tricks. After that we walked over to the beach near our home, snorkeled and relaxed for a while. Unfortunately I did have to go back to reality and study some yesterday. I am posting some pictures of the things we have done over the last few weeks. If you want to see them all visit our flickr page. Enjoy!!!

No comments: